Application Deadlines (for all applicants):
Fall: all materials must be
Spring: all materials must
Summer (online only): all materials must be to the Seminary no later than April
Application for the Master of Arts in Theology (MAT) includes:
- Completed application form
- Professional resume (if applicant is working)
- Completed essays
- Sealed original transcripts of undergraduate degree and all other undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Miller Analogies Test (not required if applicant has earned a Master’s degree from an accredited institution) (Results submitted directly from examination site)
- Two letters of recommendation (one should be from pastor)
An application will not be considered complete without all elements.
NON-MATRICULATING STUDENTS AND AUDITORS
The seminary welcomes qualified persons who wish to study without matriculating into one of the degree programs. Non-matriculating students enroll in courses of their choice for academic credit and are responsible for all class assignments and examinations. The option to audit a course is meant to accommodate interested individuals seeking general exposure to a subject or who may lack the time or resources necessary to complete all the work required for academic credit. Audited classes are counted as part of the student’s load, but do not count toward any degree requirements.
Non-matriculating students must submit the complete application as required of MAT applicants (see above list)
Auditors must submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- Professional resume and/or curriculum vitae (if any work history)
- Two letters of recommendation (one should be from pastor).
An application is not considered complete without all elements.
Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please designate On-Campus or Online)
|Via US Mail:
Seminary Registrar (Please designate On-Campus or Online)
3605 Perrysville Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15214